Digital Impressions with TRIOS® MOVE
Using our 3D intraoral scanner, we can create digital impressions that revolutionise treatment and improve your experience at our practice. With this digital approach to dentistry, we no longer need to use putty impressions when taking measurements of your mouth. The hand-held scanner means we can swiftly scan your teeth comfortably and accurately. With the connected screen, you’ll also be able to see the treatment in action
What are the advantages of TRIOS®?
- Instant results – we are able to take scans swiftly so we are never too long in your mouth. We can also stop at any time.
- No mess – without needing to use impressions, there’s no mess and no fuss.
- Reduced discomfort – the scanner head is much smaller than a standard impressions so patients worried about gagging when having impressions taken can relax.
- Speeds up treatment – with the digital scans, we cut out a portion of the treatment time often spent on making physical impressions of your mouth.
- Visual treatment planning – with our mounted touch-screen, we can show you exactly what we can plan for your treatment using the fantastic features built into the computer.
What is the intraoral scanner used for?
For any treatment that needs impressions of your mouth, we can use the TRIOS scanner. We can use the scanner for:
- Crowns and Bridges
The TRIOS® intraoral scanner is connected to a mounted screen which allows us to show you exactly what the scanner is picking up. The computer-imaging technology produces life-like scans in realistic colours, showing you a perfect visual of your teeth.
The 3D images that we capture can be sent to the laboratory where they can craft the restorations. As everything is purely digital, there’s no waste and no mess. It’s a seamless step in your treatment.